You’ll appreciate the outstanding qualities of Mountain Horse’s Superior High Rider boots. These tall boots are made from choice supple aniline nappa leather, giving you unsurpassed sensitivity of contact with your horse’s sides.
The boots have an elegant, leg-hugging close fit when you put them on. A hidden elastic panel at the inside back of the shaft and the strong YKK® zip fastener together create a sleek outline. The high topline and beautiful decorative brogue pattern on the foot enhance their looks, hinting at the distinguished equestrian heritage of these gorgeous boots.
You’ll value the engineering that’s created the Superior High Rider, too. Underpinning the foot is a strong tempered steel shank that keeps you balanced and stable when walking and riding. On top of this, MH’s own high performance ShockX™ cushioning footbed absorbs impact.
Best of all, the boots incorporate Mountain Horse’s unique elastic lace Flexnotch™ system, creating unsurpassed flexibility at the ankle, for the enhanced contact with your horse that’s particularly valuable for dressage riders. For the ultimate sensitive touch, the High Density™ outsole has grip resistant ripple zones for superior stirrup contact.
- Supple competition boot in finest soft nappa leather for sensitive touch on horse’s sides
- MH inverted Flexnotch™ elasticated laces aid free ankle movement and good foot position
- ShockX™ ergonomically designed cushioning footbed for ultimate comfort and shock absorption
- Hard-wearing integrated tempered steel shank supports feet with first rate stability and comfort
- High Density™ outsole with grip responsive ripple zones enhances contact in the stirrup
- Sturdy genuine YKK® zipper and hidden elasticated panel create elegant line when boots are fastened
- High cut top and traditional brogue pattern create an outstandingly stylish boot
- Exceptional boots for the professional and advanced competition riders